Enhancements to Reports: (learn about Reports)
- The Reports folder has been updated to include two main categories: Tres Defined and User Defined reports, as well as sub categories.
- Tres Defined reports are templated reports with predefined formats. Currently they include the Supplier Statement/Summary and four General Ledger Reports (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, and Account History).
- User Defined Reports are created by users and saved from the Trips search screen. When creating a new report view, users now have the option to display the report in the reports main menu. Learn how to create a report.
- Reports are viewed and edited from the Reports folder.
New Feature - Document Templates:
- A new section called Document Templates has been added to the Settings folder. Here users create document templates that group attachments and links together (such as terms and conditions or cancellation policies). Future versions will allow users to email these documents directly to clients from inside of Tres.
Enhancements to Other Areas:
- Record Locator field has been added in the General tab of the trip detail screen.
- Added the ability to copy reservation(s) to another trip, the following tabs with details will be copied:
- Sub Reservations
- Clicking on an Action Item in the dashboard now opens directly to the action item pop up in the Trip screen.
- Added the ability to email customers directly from Tres, instead of users default email program, when clicking the email address hyperlink in the header of a Traveler.
- Added filters to the Import Reservations popup for Status and Booking Type.
- Added a new output format called Ticket Report in the Trips search screen.
- Added a new dashboard called Agency Workflow. Admin users will now be able to toggle between My Workflow that displays their advisor specific data, and the new Agency Workflow that displays data across the entire program.
- Bank Management and General Ledger feature impacts:
- If Bank Management is turned off, users won't have access to the General Ledger folder in the main menu, and it will also be removed from Settings.
- However, the Bank Management feature can still be used if General Ledger is turned off.
- Fixed Agency Settings – State dropdown issue.
- The Reservations screen needs to be refreshed when importing a reservation.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation is not fully functional.
- Void payment is not functional at this time.
- Attachments and links are not displaying correctly in document templates.