New Feature – Document Templates:
- In the Trip screen, there is a new folder on the left side under Trip Statement called Documents. From this documents folder, users can:
- Send documents – select from a list of preset documents from the Settings|Document Templates area.
- Review the details and list of any sent documents.
Enhancements to Reports:
- Added Filters to the Report output so users see the parameters for how the data was selected.
- Added Email, Export, and Print capability to the Reports screen.
- Created categories so users are able to group their reports in the user defined section on the Report screen. Users may run the reports directly from this screen with preset settings or choose edit and move to the Trip screen to make edits.
- Work has been completed on General Ledger Reports in the background including Email, Export, and Print capability in preparation for rolling out the General Ledger in a future release.
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Trial Balance
- Account History
Enhancements to Payments:
- Separated the Client, Supplier Payments option when adding a new payment in order to add more flexibility for user permissions around Payments.
- ARC payments capability is added.
- The Add Journal Entry screen on payments has been updated for better user experience.
- When viewing Other Payments – Added a button called “View Journal Entries” to view the Journal Entries for that payment.
- When adding a payment, in the Link Reservations section, the “Select/Unselect All” checkbox has been added when bulk changes are needed.
Enhancements to Trips and Trip Statements:
- In the Trip Search screen, a new capability has been added to copy an existing trip and paste the details to a new trip.
- When importing trips or reservations when the Client is not matched already, users can add a new client with the data already pre populated from the data showing in the Imported Client link.
- A new menu item has been added in the main navigation called “Import Trip”. This will primarily be used by agencies interfacing data from their GDS. Users will see any records not auto processed with any errors or warnings and can make changes, and import the trips from this screen:
- Search filters implemented.
- Displays the list of records.
- Once any errors or warnings are reviewed, a new trip can be created from the list of records.
- Trip Statement – A balance column has been added to the Reservations list.
- Trips screen on the Reservations list - Client Balance column has been added.
- Attachment capability is added in the Email send popup from Trips.
Enhancements to other areas:
- Attachment capability has been added in the Email send popup for:
- Suppliers detail enhancements
- The Default Commission % field has been added and will auto-populate at the reservation level.
- Users can always override the commission manually.
- In the Commission Date Trigger list, option has been added for Final Payment Date.
- Dashboard – Events section
- Columns for the date and name of the event have been swapped. Date comes first and is the primary sort .
- A new icon (a ring) has been added for Anniversaries to distinguish between Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- The application version number has added on the Login screen
Trip Search - Reports - Reservation activity by Travel Category – Group by Travel Category is fixed.
- The Reservations screen needs to be refreshed when importing a reservation.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation is not yet fully functional.