Enhancements to Trips and Reservations:
- Added the capability to resize the columns in search results. Hover over a column header until the column is highlighted and move to the outside edge of the column until your cursor changes to horizontal arrows. Click and hold to slide the edge of the column in either direction to the preferred size. Rearrange column order by dragging and dropping the column header to the desired location. Save the resized columns setting in Manage Table Views by either updating your current view or adding a new view.
- Added the ability on imported reservations to create new Supplier and Provider profile pre-populated from data listed in “Imported Supplier Data” and “Imported Provider Data”.
- In Sub-reservations, the column name “Supplier” is now changed to “Provider” to properly represent the data listed.
- Added a column for Provider in the Trips – Reservations list screen.
Enhancements to other areas:
- Tags are now sorted alphabetically in the detail screens of every area where tags are available. After new tags are added and user clicks Save the tags will automatically be re-sorted alphabetically.
- In Supplier profile general tab, a new dropdown field has been added to select a designated Travel Category. All available categories are displayed in the field.
- Implemented the Email, Export, and Print capabilities to Advisor Pay Reconciliation screen.
- In Advisor Pay Reconciliation - View Reconciliation a Description and Date of reconciliation have been added.
- Actions in Trips and in Settings-Action Plan Templates screens default to the current date when the “Fixed Date” Trigger Index is selected.
- Activities – adjusted position of “Private” and “Completed” checkboxes.
- Clients, Travelers, Trips , and Activities –Disappearing filters issue has been fixed.
- User Profiles – “Manage Columns” button wasn’t function and is hidden now.
- Fixed the invalid date field defaulting in Add Journal Entry screen.
- Marking Primary Phone/Email issue is fixed in Communications in Client, Advisor, and Supplier profiles.
- Advisor – Ability to add a new advisor has been fixed.
- Login screen not coming up on a session time-out has been fixed.
- Dashboard – Deposit & Final Payment Due section – Fixed incorrect amounts showing up for Final Payment Due.
- Add Payment – Fixed CC Processing for masked cards issue.
- When making a payment, the amount field is defaulting to divided by 10,000. Payments can still be successfully created.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation is not yet fully functional.
- Document Templates - Attachments & Links - An error occurs when trying to open attached documents.
- Formatting issues with the export and print functionality of advisor pay reconciliation.