Enhancements to Tag Management:
Two new fields have been added to the Tags area under Settings for Mandatory/Recommended Tags. This functionality is only available for Clients at this time.
- Tag Requirement
- Mandatory – used when you always want this tag to be added on a new entry and the user cannot save a record without it.
- Recommended – used to load the tag title on a new entry to encourage the user to include tag and tag values when saving the entry.
- Optional – user chooses to utilize this tag at their discretion. Optional is the default when adding new tags.
- Default Value - Freeflow text field that allows users to enter a default value that will auto populate in a tag.
Enhancements to Email:
- Ability to send email via Office 365.
- User will select which Microsoft account they wish to use via a popup and enter their login information.
- "Add Email" button has been added which allows users to select additional email recipients to the following sections:
- Trips > Documents
- Supplier Statements
- Reservation Statements
- Rules are now implemented for the “To” field in Supplier Statement and Reservation Statements
- System will default to Billing Contact email(s) of the supplier and associated traveler.
- If there is no email marked as a billing contact, the primary email address is used.
- All other associated emails are available under the “Add Email” button.
Enhancements to Clients:
- Added a new filter for searching profiles by Marketing Codes.
- In the General tab the Tags section is now located under Client Information.
- Changes in Tags section:
- Optional, Recommended, and Mandatory tags logic has been implemented. Mandatory tags will display a red asterisk. Recommended tags will display a green check.
- Tags display order is changed to the following:
- Required tags in alphabetical order.
- Recommended tags in alphabetical order.
- Optional tags in alphabetical order.
Enhancements to Actions:
- Actions display order is changed to the following:
- Incomplete action items will display at the top of the list and will be ordered oldest to newest by target date.
- Completed action items will display next and will be ordered newest to oldest by completed date.
- When adding or editing an action item, the variance field is not available when Trigger is Fixed Date.
Enhancements to Advisor Pay Rec:
- The Latest Advisor Payable Date filter now defaults to the last date of the previous month.
- When saving a reconciliation, the Description popup will populate the filters and the values used.
Enhancements to other areas:
- Added the ability to add a new advisor from the Settings > User Profiles > Advisors section. Users can select Add New Advisor from the Additional Advisor dropdown menu.
- When adding or editing an action in an action plan template, the variance field is not available when Trigger is Fixed Date.
- Client Statement report has been added to Reports > Tres Defined.
- A status column has been added to the User Profiles screen and columns have been reordered.
Bug Fixes in all areas:
- Fixed an issue where imported traveler records did not display the traveler's name under the Client > Profile Association > Name column.
- Under Settings > Action Plan Templates, the “Assigned To” field is now in line with other fields.
- Fixed an issue where a success message was displayed when emailing a trip statement even if the user did not have their email configuration set up.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation is not yet fully functional.
- Document Templates - Attachments & Links - An error occurs when trying to open attached documents.
- Changes to Client communications, linked travelers, and tags are not displaying in the history section.
- Card Expiration filter is also reading the Passport Expiration field.
- Appointment Time field is not calculating based on the user's time zone.
- In Trips, Clients, and Travelers, deleting a saved view functionality is not working.
- In Trips, Clients, and Travelers, deleting from the detail screen functionality is not working.