Enhancements to Clients:
- In the Linked Traveler section of the General Tab in a Client profile, there is a new column that displays the Name on Card for the associated Traveler Debit/Credit card.
- Implemented a re-authentication pop-up window when unmasking a card in the Linked Traveler section.
Enhancements to Payments:
- Bank Account is now a mandatory field when payment method is EFT, Check or Cash.
Enhancement to Reservations:
- Air reservations will now auto populate the Depart/Arrive Date/Time based on the earliest and latest dates and times entered in air segments.
Enhancements to Tags:
- Added Tag symbols on Add Tag screen and on Tag search screen. Mandatory has the red asterisk and Recommended has the green check mark.
- Column name for "Used in Other Area" changed to "In Use"
- Changed the confirmation message when deleting a Recommended tag to "Are you sure you want to remove the recommended tag "Tag Name"?
- Three new columns are now included on Tag search screen:
- Tag Requirement (Mandatory, Recommended or Optional)
- Allow Freeflow
- Value Required
Enhancements to Trips:
- Added two operators to filter options - Greater Than and Less Than. These operators can be used with the following filters:
- Reservation Client Balance
- Reservation Commission Amount
- Reservation Supplier Balance
- Reservation Total Fare
Enhancements to other areas:
- Agency Settings:
- Moved the options available under "Setup Credit Card Merchant Account" directly under the Credit Card Merchant Processing item instead of having a separate section. The options only appear when Credit Card Merchant Processing box is checked.
- Added another Feature for "New Client/Traveler Form" with a link that can be generated to share with customers. More on this feature coming in the next release.
- Profile Imports: Removed "Referred By" field. Suggestion is for agencies to create a Tag for Referred By and use tag in Profile Import.
- Fixed these issues in Advisor Pay Reconciliation:
- Latest Advisors Payable Date was reading the incorrect date.
- Default Commission Amount column was displaying incorrect values.
- Import Trips (Interface and Direct Connect) - Fixed Issue in Trip Name formatting
- Fixed time issue when adding Appointments.
- Editing an advisor with an attachment or link on their profile will throw an error. Remove attachments and links as a workaround to edit the advisor.
- Reports output formats using the Equal or Not Equal operators are not calculating fare, commission, and balance columns correctly.
- Document Templates, Other Profiles, Advisors - Attachments & Links - An error occurs when trying to open attached documents.
- New entries to Client communications, linked travelers, and tags are not displaying in the history section.