Payments | Reconciliation | Agent Reconciliation
1. Enter the following criteria to Query the open bookings
- Enter Agent Name
- Issue Date – date range wish to base the agent payment on
- Depart Date range is optional
- Travel Types – you have the option to select or deselect travel types
- Branches – have the option to select or deselect branches
- Preferred Vendor Status – run for all vendors, just preferred vendors or just the non preferred vendors
- Agent Group – you have the option to select a group of agents
- Agent Status – select all, inside or outside
- Agent Action – select Is blank, booking, or ticketing
- Agent Payment Status – All, open, closed
- You have the option to Include Agent Adjustments
- You have the option to print the criteria for the agent reconciliation
- You have to option to enter how TRAMS is going to determine which invoice the agent will be paid for.
- Options include: Issue Date, Client Payment Date, Vendor Payment Date, or Exclude.
2. Select OK
3. The activity detail is listed under 'Items To Be Cleared'.
Starting the Reconciliation
- Verify the agent amount for each record, toggle closed if correct.
- You have the option to edit the record and change the agent commission if necessary.
- You can also use global Modify to change several records at one time
- If you wish to enter a agent Payment, make sure you have a check mark by “enter Agent Payment”
- If you have more than one agent reconciliation to do add a check mark to “Continue entering agent reconciliations”
4. Enter Agent Payment
- Once you have toggle the records closed, click “OK”
- The payment will show the correct amount, the profile will be Agent, and you be prompted to create a journal entry.
5. Create a new Journal Entry
Once the Payment Made is entered the Date Paid field on the Agent Tab of each booking is stamped with the date of the check.