New Feature - New Client/Traveler Form
- Implemented a new client/traveler form found under Agency Settings. Enabling this feature will generate a unique link that can be sent to clients to submit their information. Submitted forms will populate in Tres as Clients and/or Travelers with a default status of Pending.
New Feature - Sabre Interface
- Added Sabre Interface to the Tres program – Ability to upload and process interface records from Sabre. Please review the upload and processing document to help with setup. Sabre specific preparations and formats are also available for users new to Sabre interface.
Enhancements to Clients
- Added the ability to select/check all in the search area.
- Added a new option of Pending under the Client Status filter.
- Added a new status dropdown menu option for Pending.
Enhancements to Travelers
- Added a new field for Status.
- Added a new filter called Traveler Status and added Traveler Status as an option in column customization.
Enhancements to other areas
- In the Reports section - the Supplier Statement and Summary report will display supplier billing contact emails below each supplier name. Added functionality to email, export, or print supplier statements for multiple suppliers at once by selecting checkboxes next to each supplier.
- Selecting multiple suppliers will email the billing contact of each supplier all at once.
- Fixed an issue where the communications filter was not functioning correctly in the travelers search area.
- fixed an issue where changes to the locked dropdown field in user profiles was not functioning correctly.
- Fixed an error where the system would throw an error when editing an advisor.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to download attachments in Clients, Trips, reservations, and other profiles.
- Fixed an issue where Events, Action Item, & Deposit & Final Payment Due section did not load correctly.
- Fixed an issue in profile import where Address2 data was populating in the City field.
- Fixed an issue in payments where the payment date changed after saving.
- Adding a new activity or payment now will not display mandatory tags.
- Fixed an issue where the account history report filters were not searching correctly, the journal entry date was not displayed correctly, and the balances were not calculating properly.
- Reports output formats using the Equal or Not Equal operators are not calculating fare, commission, and balance columns correctly.
- Document Templates, Other Profiles, Advisors - Attachments & Links - An error occurs when trying to open attached documents.
- New entries to Client communications, linked travelers, and tags are not displaying in the history section.
- Advisor Summary report data is not displaying correctly in expanded rows.
- Advisor and Supplier filters across the program are still fetching inactive profiles in the search results.
- Suppliers with no billing contact listed are not displaying in the results for Supplier Statement/Summary report.