New Feature - Advisor Adjustments
- New section added under Advisors main menu option called Advisor Adjustments. Advisor commission adjustments are used to adjust an Advisor’s commission. Positive Advisor adjustments increase the amount owed to the Advisor. Negative Advisor adjustments decrease the amount owed to the Advisor. Advisor Adjustments will soon appear in the Advisor Pay Reconciliation and Advisor Statements.
Enhancements to Other Areas
- Added a new column for Date of Birth to Clients - Traveler Associations.
- Changed the names of columns in Clients - Traveler Associations from Phone to Primary Phone and E-Mail to Primary E-mail.
- Added a new column for Date of Birth to Trips - Linked Travelers.
- Changed Travel Phone Type to Traveler Phone Type in Profile Import.
- In Agency Settings - Features, General Ledger has been moved under Bank Management.
- Added a new option for Advisor Adjustments in Tags - In Use dropdown menu.
- Renamed Advisor to Advisor Profile in Tags - In Use dropdown menu.
- New permission area added for Advisor Adjustments in User Profiles.
- Admin users will need to go to their user profile to activate these new permissions.
- Branding previews are available for trip statement, client statement, and new traveler form under Agency Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the page would go blank on payments when navigating to the attachments tab.
- Fixed an issue where the Final Pay Date could not be edited.
- Fixed an issue where the Delete Traveler button was displaying on the Create Traveler page.
- Fixed an issue in bank reconciliation where an incorrect error message was displayed.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to upload attachments in travelers and payments.
- Fixed an issue where Agency Settings could not be saved correctly if gds features had been turned on.
- Fixed an issue where users were getting an error when using the Traveler Communication Filter.
- Fixed an issue where users were getting an error when using the Reservation Date Modified or Reservation Date Created columns.
- Fixed an issue where cruise reservations were displaying a start date of 12/31/1969 if no start date had been entered at the reservation level.
- Fixed an issue where the commission was not displaying as $0 if the commission percentage was entered as 0%.
- Travelers must have a date of birth entered to be associated to clients, advisors, or suppliers.
- Advisor Statement is not fetching correct reconciled data and is only calculating advisor adjustments.
- Advisor reconciliations are not calculating negative advisor adjustments correctly on saved reconciliations.
- An error occurs when trying to email a document template from a trip.
- Reports output formats using the Equal or Not Equal operators are not calculating fare, commission, and balance columns correctly.
- Document Templates, Other Profiles, Advisors - Attachments & Links - An error occurs when trying to open attached documents.
- New entries to Client communications, linked travelers, and tags are not displaying in the history section.