New Feature - IAR Reconciliation Report
- A new section has been added under the Reconciliations main menu option called IAR Reconciliation Report. Upload an IAR file to run a comparison of ARC tickets to ARC's IAR Ticket list for exceptions to be addressed in Tres.
New Feature - Images
- Added a new section to Destinations for users to upload and store images and links. These images will be available for easy use on the future client itinerary feature.
- Added a new column to the Destinations search screen displaying the number of images uploaded to the destination.
- Added a new tab in Trips for users to upload and store images and links. These images will be available for easy use on the future client itinerary feature.
Enhancements to Other Areas
- Session timeout has been increased to 180 minutes.
- Updated the error messages pertaining to mandatory tags in Travelers, Clients, Trips, and Advisors. Message now reads, "One of more required fields must be completed prior to saving."
- Advisor Pay Reconciliations now include Advisor Adjustments.
- Advisor Statements now include Advisor Adjustments.
- In Other Profiles, changed the name of the filter "Other Profile Name" to "Other Profile".
- In Other Profiles, changed the name of the field "Other Profile" to "Other Profile Name".
- Added the ability to copy and paste Advisor Adjustments.
- Fixed an issue with the trip start date not appearing correctly in the Trips tab of a Traveler profile.
- Fixed an issue with trip actions not appearing on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue in Travelers where users would get an error when trying to copy or view credit card details.
- Fixed an issue in Trips - documents where the server was crashing or multiple emails were being sent when users attempted to send an email.
- Fixed an issue with Created and Modified Date filters not fetching correct data.
- Removed "Referred By" from list of options in column customization in Clients.
- Fixed an issue where files uploaded in Document Templates could not be successfully downloaded.
- Travelers must have a date of birth entered to be associated to Clients, Advisors, or Suppliers.
- Advisor Statement is not fetching correct reconciled data and is only calculating Advisor Adjustments.
- Advisor reconciliations are not calculating negative Advisor Adjustments correctly on saved Reconciliations.
- Reports output formats using the Equal or Not Equal operators are not calculating fare, commission, and balance columns correctly.
- New entries to Client communications, Linked Travelers, and Tags are not displaying in the history section.