New Feature - Itemization
- Added a new section for Itemization to Reservations and Sub Reservations. Itemization is not calculated as part of any totals and is not populated from Direct Connect.
- Added a new button in Reservations and Sub Reservations for Add Itemization. Clicking this button will display fields for Traveler, Description, Total Fare, and Remarks. No fields are required.
- The Traveler field will display a list of Travelers linked to the trip if available, though users are not required to select from this list as the field is free flow.
- Added a section to the Trip Statement for Itemization immediately under the travel category specific info and/or Sub Reservation info in a row's expanded view. These details are also displayed on printed and emailed statements.
New Feature - Traveler Age
- Traveler age is displayed in the header of the Traveler profile. Age is auto calculated based on the Traveler's date of birth year entered in Tres. If the date of birth field or just the year field are blank, age will not be displayed. If a year is entered, but no day or month, the age will calculate based on January 1 of the year entered.
- Age is displayed as a new column in the Travelers tab of Reservations.
Enhancements to Suppliers
- Added a new filter for Travel Category in the Suppliers search screen.
- Removed the checkbox for Billing Contact in Supplier email communications and added a new dropdown menu for Contact.
- Dropdown options are None, Supplier Billing, and Customer Service. The default option is None.
Enhancements to Trip Statement
- Updated trip statement line items to only display row data if there is data in the corresponding reservation field. If the field is blank, the label will be blank. If the row is blank, the row will be hidden.
- Added a new button called Attach to the Trip Statement header that allows users to save a pdf of a statement to the Attachments/Links folder of a trip. The default name of the file is "Trip Statement".
Enhancements to Other Areas
- Made changes to payment permissions so that if a user does not have All Users and All Branches selected, they will not be able to view payments for clients not assigned to them.
- Formatted the following search filters in Trips, Suppliers, Clients and as currency:
- Reservation Client Balance
- Reservation Commission Amount
- Reservation Supplier Balance
- Reservation Total Fare
- Disabled the Type dropdown menu in Action Plan Templates after a successful save.
- Added a new filter called Reservation Advisor Tag to Advisor Pay Reconciliation - Add Reconciliation.
- The Reservation Advisor filter is given priority. If both filters for Reservation Advisor and Reservation Advisor Tags are used in a search, Reservation Advisor Tag is ignored.
- Changed the Assigned To filter in Activities search screen to a look up field. Results are alphabetized.
- Removed the Average % column in the Travel Category Reservation Activity output format.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to copy and paste a reservation.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when adding an action item.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to edit a trip with a $0 client balance.
- Fixed an issue in Advisor Statement where the subtotal and total were not calculating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the commission % field in Reservations - advisors was not auto populating from the default commission rates listed in the Advisor profile.
- Fixed an issue where saved advisor reconciliations could not be emailed successfully through Office365.
- Fixed an issue where linked debit/credit cards were not displaying correctly in a Client profile.
- Fixed an issue where imported Travelers were defaulting to a status of Inactive.
- Fixed an issue in Actions where the target date was not displaying.