New Feature - Email Support
- Email our support team from directly inside of Tres by clicking the Help icon in the top right of your screen and selecting Email Support. This will open up your default email browser and immediately create a support ticket in our system once the email is sent.
- Added the ability to modify multiple trips or advisor records at once from the search screen. Users with permissions checked off under the Trips and Profiles - Advisor Profiles dropdown will see a new Modify button on the search screen.
- After running a search and selecting line items on the search screen, clicking the Modify button will open a popup where users select a field to modify. Only one field can be modified at a time. Currently the following fields can be modified:
- Trips - Advisor, Branch, and Tags.
- Advisors - Tags.
Enhancements to Trips Search Screen
- Added a new filter for "Reservation Advisor Date Payable From/To".
- This filter displays reservations with a $0 client and supplier balance and follow the Advisor Pay Reconciliation Rules by Travel Category in Agency Settings.
- Added a new filter for "Reservation Advisor Date Reconciled From/To".
- This filter displays reservations that have been reconciled.
- Added Blank and Not Blank operators to all date range filters.
Enhancements to Other Areas
- Added new Direct Connect providers for "Avanti Destinations Retrieve Existing Reservation" and "Avanti Destinations New Reservation".
- Removed the Value field from all filters when operators of Blank or Not Blank are selected.
- Replaced the Viewable by Client checkbox with a Viewable By dropdown menu. This is available in Trips and Reservation attachments. Options are:
- Anyone - attachment is viewable by anyone with a valid link. (Examples: logos, headshots, destination images.)
- Client and Agency Only - attachment is viewable by clients linked to a trip and viewable in the client itinerary. (Examples: trip specific images, client documents.)
- and Agency Only. - attachment is only viewable by the Tres user and hidden from the client. (Examples: documents displaying commission.)
- Changed the input type for the EFT Number field in Payments to now accept letters and numbers.
- Viewable on Client Itinerary is checked by default in reservations when Client Itinerary is activated in Agency Settings.
- Checking the box for Include Fares on Trip Statement in reservations displays the fare and balance on the trip statement. Unchecking the box does the following:
- Does not display the fare and balance.
- Does not include the reservation data in the Total Fare and Balance Due.
- Has no impact on the Payments section. Deposits and Final Payments will still display.
- Fixed an issue with the date cleared field in Payments.
- Fixed an issue where the Arrive Date in air reservations was populating from the arrive date of the first segment rather than last segment.
- Fixed an issue in Clients where certain tags could not be selected.
- Fixed an issue where the system displayed an error message when a new password reset link was sent.
- Fixed an issue where Views could not be updated unless a user clicked twice on the item.
- Fixed an issue where updates to the Advisor field were not sticking when users navigated to other sub menus in a Trip.
- Fixed an issue where updates to the Branch field were not sticking when users navigated to other sub menus in a Trip.
Click here for a list of Tres Known Issues.