During the interface processing, Trams Back Office tries to match up information received from the interface record with information stored in TBO. There are three types of profiles - client, vendor and agent - that must match before the invoice is processed by TBO. Clients, vendors, and sales agent profile identification is critical to the accurate accounting of a transaction.
Automatic or Ignore All When Processing Creates a Processing Error Log
When there is a mature database, selecting Automatic for processing or Ignore All from the first error dialog box, creates a Processing Error Log that can be printed and processed later. (The processing of E-Ticket refunds is ignored during Automatic Interface Processing.) During the process procedure, TBO reads and logs the records to the correct client, agent and vendor, as it creates a TBO invoice for accounting and reporting.
- Delete Record deletes a selected interface record.
- Print Pending prints the unprocessed record list as shown in the display
- Print Invoice List prints out the invoice list prior to processing without going to Reports|Interface|Invoice List. (When there is a new or empty database, it's easier to work through each interfaced record with access to invoice and ticket hard copies.)
- View Source views the native Interface record sent by the GDS. Be better able to make decisions on what to do with a specific record that is generating the error prompt.
- Import from File option is used for importing data from other back office systems, website captured data, when converting to Trams Back Office, or can be used to import records for a Host/IC setup.
- Print Log prints the Processing Error Log
- Automatic allows TBO to process all records without stopping for errors. Records with errors remain unprocessed and errors are reported on the Processing Error Log.
- Print Invoice prints a TBO invoice of each processed record.
Note: Trams recommends that the back office operator have access to the invoice, tickets and cash receipts for proper accountability, and to maintain the integrity of the TBO. Go to Reports|Interface|Processing Error Log to review reported processing errors.