PROBLEM: Tried to merge PNR (or PNR Import), error returned: Sabre Web services not available.
SOLUTION: Re-register the ‘SabreWebServicesPlugin.dll’.
- Click the Windows Start button and type CMD
- Right Click on the Command icon and select “Run as Administrator”
- Type the following and enter: CD C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\
- Type the following and enter the following:
regasm.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Trams\CBPlus\SabreWebServicesPlugin.dll"
- Close Command window after popup saying ‘Registration successful’.
- Close the Trams and Sabre applications and reopen.