I have performed my sync out and have migrated to Tres Servers. How do I login? Use this new URL for login https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/. For your first connection to CBO on the Tres side, you will need to generate a brand-new password via the Forgot My Login Name/Password link from the login page.
I tried to log into https://www.clientbaseonline.com/login/ and got a message my database has been disabled. Your database has been migrated to the Tres server. Use this new URL for login https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/. For your first connection to CBO on the Tres side, you will need to generate a brand-new password via the Forgot My Login Name/Password link from the login page.
I am getting a 404 error message when trying to login to
- https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/ Make sure that the final “/” is at the end of the login link
- This message could also mean the database has not completed it’s set up on the Tres side. Databases can only be accessed from this server if they are CBW and created a sync to CBO on the Tres sever or they are a standalone CBO and have been contacted about that the migration of their database is complete. This message means the database has not completed it’s set up on the Tres side. If the database in not migrated yet please continue to use your normal login on the Sabre server. However, will only be available until Friday at 5pm.
I am getting a message PCC/username/email not found when trying to login to https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/
- If using this login in CBW sync to CBO then check in CBW to verify the email set for your user login. That is the email we use to send the temporary password for the forgot password link. You can update the email in CBW if you do not have access to the current email address and sync the email to Tres for the password reset.
I had trouble logging into https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/ and my account got locked
Confirm that you are using the https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/ web site for the forgot password and the login screen and try the forgot password once more with the newest password and that will reset the timer.
Note: When copying the temporary password from the email, do not include blank spaces.
Live Connect isn't working for me since we moved to the new site
Add the new URL to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer
- Navigate to the ClientBase Online login screen in Internet Explorer (https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/)
- Select Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Security Tab.
- Click on 'Trusted Sites'
- Click on 'Sites'
- The URL should be pre-populated in the 'Add this website to the zone:' field. Click on 'Add'.
- The URL address will drop into the 'Websites:" box.
- Click Close