Internet Explorer Extension Add-on in Chrome for Windows 11
**NOTE: This is free for personal usage but not for enterprise business usage.
- Navigate to the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- Search for 'Internet Explorer Chrome'
- Select 'IE Tab'
- Select 'Add to Chrome'
- Select 'Add Extension'
- If you do not see the extension in the upper right hand corner, click on on the extensions that are currently here, select the 'pin' icon.
Internet Explorer Mode in Microsoft Edge for ClientBase Online using Windows 11
**This setting will expire in 30 days.
- Set up Internet Options by doing a Windows search for Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab, select Trusted sites, select the Sites button.
- Add https://clientbaseonline.trams.com. Select Add.
- Click Close.
- Change the Security Level to Low by dragging the bar to the bottom. If you do not see a slider bar, click on Custom Level, select the dropdown and select Low.
- Select the Privacy Tab.
- Be sure 'Turn on Pup-up Blocker' is un-checked.
- Select the General tab.
- Select to Delete Temporary Internet files and Cookies.
- Select the Delete button.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Open Settings.
- Select 'Default Browser'.
- Adjust the settings as show below.
- Select 'Add' for Internet Explorer mode pages.
- Enter the ClientBase online URL.
Make sure that you ignore any prompts to use ClientBase Online in Edge mode. You can also click to Load in Internet Explorer Mode if you click out by mistake: