- Close all copies of ClientBase that are running.
- Launch File Explorer (the little folder icon on the taskbar).
- At the top, make sure the upper ribbon (that’s the thick to bar that has various options) is showing. If it’s not showing, you click the little arrow in the upper right corner to show it.
- Then click on the View tab and make sure File Name Extensions is checked.
- Browse to the C: drive, Program Files (x86), Trams, CBPlus. You’ll see that there are both cbplus.exe and a cbplus.exe.old.
- Right click on cbplus.exe and choose Rename. Change it to cbplus413.exe. Hit Enter.
- Right click on cbplus.exe.old and remove .old and hit Enter.
Close out of the File Explorer window. DO NOT accept the update when logging into ClientBase Windows after this.