Preparing a Computer
***Note: ClientBase Online is fully supported with Internet Explorer. Live Connect and Merge to PNR/PNR Import features will only work if the user is logged into ClientBase Online using Internet Explorer. If the user does not use Live Connect or Merge to PNR/PNR Import, Chrome can be used.
1. Mark https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/ as a trusted site in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/.
- Open the Internet Explorer Options dialogue by pressing ALT-T, then choosing Internet Options from the list.
- Click on Security, then the green checkmark Trusted Sites, then the button labeled Sites.
- Click Add to include clientbaseonline.com in the list of trusted sites, then click Close.
- Move the slider down so the level is set to Low and then select OK.
2. Add clientbase.trams.com/login/ to Compatibility View Settings
- Open Internet Explorer and Press ALT-T to open the Tools menu, then choose Compatibility View Setting” from the list.
- Click Add to include com to the list of websites added to Compatibility View, then click Close.
3. Run the ClientBase Online Diagnostic Tool
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, click on the link Run Diagnostic from the ClientBase Online login screen (clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/). Follow the prompts. All of these tests should have a green check mark next to them. If any test fails (has a yellow or red exclamation mark), click the link to learn more.