Preparing a Computer
***Note: ClientBase Online is fully supported with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge using Internet Explorer Mode. Live Connect and Merge to PNR/PNR Import features will only work if the user is logged into ClientBase Online using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge using Internet Explorer Mode. If the user does not use Live Connect or Merge to PNR/PNR Import, Chrome can be used.
1. Mark https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/ as a trusted site in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/.
- Open the Internet Explorer Options dialogue by pressing ALT-T, then choosing Internet Options from the list.
- Click on Security, then the green checkmark Trusted Sites, then the button labeled Sites.
- Click Add to include clientbaseonline.com in the list of trusted sites, then click Close.
- Move the slider down so the level is set to Low and then select OK.
2. Add clientbase.trams.com/login/ to Compatibility View Settings
- Open Internet Explorer and Press ALT-T to open the Tools menu, then choose Compatibility View Setting” from the list.
- Click Add to include com to the list of websites added to Compatibility View, then click Close.
3. Run the ClientBase Online Diagnostic Tool
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, click on the link Run Diagnostic from the ClientBase Online login screen (clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/). Follow the prompts. All of these tests should have a green check mark next to them. If any test fails (has a yellow or red exclamation mark), click the link to learn more.