Skip To: Tres Enhancements 0.5.25 Recording
Enhancements related to Dashboards
- Added an Advisor Sales and Commissions Dashboard - This dashboard is based on the Reservation level data for the advisors associated with the user login. The dashboard features:
- Commission for the last 6 months by booking date, by travel date and by paid date
- Month To Date This Year Vs Month To Date Last Year by booking date, by travel date and by paid date
- Sales Analysis - By Travel Category & Booking Date For Last 6 Months by gross sales and commission
- Projected Commission To Be Received for the next 6 months
- Top 10 Clients By Booking Date For Last 6 Months
- Top 10 Suppliers By Booking Date For Last 6 Months
Enhancements related to Payments
- For Agencies using Payroc as their CC merchant account for service fees, we have added the ability to process the payment for the service fee at the time you are entering the payment.
- Make sure that you have the permission for payments under Settings | Agency Settings.
- Set up your Payroc account information in Settings | Agency Settings | Setup Merchant Account section. The payments under Trips main menu item will work the same way.
- Payments from Client to Agency with a method of Credit Card are processed as you save the payment. User receives an approval code when the payment is saved.
- Refund payments from the Agency to Client with a pay method of Credit card are also be processed through Payroc at the time of creating and saving the payment.
- Added the ability to void an agency processed payment.
- Users will see a new menu item added to the left navigation called Bank Management. The full functionality will be rolled out over a couple of releases. This release includes the functionality for Other Profiles.
- A screen has been added for the ability at Add and Search Other Profiles. By default, permissions for Other Profiles are set to no rights, go to Settings | Agency Settings and add the permissions for Other Profiles before using this feature.
- Added an option to create Payments To/From Other Profiles in the Payment areas. By default, permissions for Other Payments are set to no rights, go to Settings | Agency Settings and add the permissions for Other Payments before using this feature.
Enhancements to other areas
- The Marketing Source field has been moved from Reservation level to Trip level based on feedback from users.
- Export to CSV capability has been added in Travelers, Trips, and Clients search areas.
- Travelers – Cards section – Date and Month fields for card expiration was changed to accept free-flow.
- Users can now save filters as part of manage views in the Suppliers search screen:
- The search criteria can be saved with the preferred columns arrangements
- Filters and their values are also saved as part of the view
- The PDF version of Trips – Trip Activity by Client/Supplier is now showing up properly.
- Fixed an error message while selecting a column in Main Searches - Manage Views - found in Client, Suppliers, Travelers and Trips
- Resolved Main Search - Manage View issue using in column customization found in Client, Suppliers, Travelers and Trips
- Settings - Action Item Templates - Fixed an Issue with Variance
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation Routine search is not working properly
- Saving filters doesn’t include multiple tags to get saved with views
- Assorted Error messages are not user friendly
Travelers/Clients/Advisors – Main Search - When a new filter is added and the user goes back and changes the selected filter, any values in the dropdown show empty. Workaround: click Reset Filters and user is able to select the new filter and see the values
Payments - Search - Other Profile search generates an object reference error
Bank Management - Other Profiles - Detail - Payments - Not displaying payments and gives an error - "object reference error"
Deleting an Activity from the Activity detail screen is taking the user to the Activity main search page
- Permissions for Other Profiles and Other Payments are set to no rights by default - these need to be updated in Settings | User Profiles | User Type & Permissions before using these features