Skip To: Tres Enhancements 0.5.35 Recording
New Areas of the program:
- Bank Management – Deposits / Withdrawals: Building on the enhancements from the last release for Bank Management, Users will now see a new section in the Bank Management area called Deposits/Withdrawals. Opening this screen, users are able to enter new or search for existing Deposits and Withdrawals. By default, permissions for Deposits / Withdrawals are set to no rights. To give Users permissions for this area, go to Settings | Agency Settings and add the permissions for Deposits/Withdrawals.
- Notifications: In the top right corner of your screen is a bell icon between the help icon and the exit icon. This is a new method for Tres to communicate with you. Users will know new notifications exist when a red dot appears on the bell icon. Clicking the bell icon opens a drop-down list of notifications. The newest notifications show at the top. Unread notifications appear in a light blue shading. Items that have been previously opened will change to no shading and will appear in the “Earlier” section.
- ARC Numbers management: Under Settings, Users will now see a new area called ARC Numbers. Opening this screen, users are able to enter new or search for existing ARC Numbers. By default, permissions for ARC numbers are set at the Admin level, in User Permissions.
Enhancements to Tags Management:
- Added ability to make Tags Active and Inactive in Settings | Tags Management.
- Inactive tags will not be accessible in the detail screens and searches.
- Added ability to filter for inactive tags and reactivate them.
- Tags permissions are added to Settings | User Profiles, by default, permissions are set to no rights. To update, go to Settings | User Profiles and add the permissions for Tags before using these features.
Enhancements to other areas:
- Made Credit/Debit Card Number and Expiration Date required fields when using Credit Card processing.
- Suppliers search - We continue to build on the managed views capability. Multiple tags can now be saved within the views. We will start to roll out saving filters to the views management areas in other search screens across the program over time.
- Added ability to send Trip Statements in email as a PDF attachment. Users need to include an email in the general section of their user profile and fill in the email configuration section for this to work.
- Added ability to send Supplier Statements in email as a PDF attachment. Users need to include an email in the general section of their user profile and fill in the email configuration section for this to work.
- Users can now export Advisor and Activity searches to CSV files.
- User Profiles – Removed Delete, Email, Export and Print buttons from Settings | User Profiles screen
- Fixed Settings - Action Plan Templates were not loading data without using the browser refresh button. This has been corrected.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation Routine is not working properly