Skip To: Tres Enhancements 0.5.47 Recording
Enhancements related to Bank Management
- Under Settings and Bank Accounts users have the ability to Add, Edit, and Delete bank accounts including account names and descriptions.
- A Bank Register has been added within Tres under the Bank Management main menu item. The section gives users the ability to search, view, export or print bank transactions including:
- Permissions for payments have been split from one permission to cover all payments to separate permissions for Client Payments and Supplier Payments. These permissions can be set under User Profile in Settings.
Enhancement to Tags
- Added an option to create a values table for the tags in the Tags section under Settings
- Tag values can be set up to “Allow Freeflow” as they have been to date. If "Allow Freeflow" is uncheck then the user must select from the values that have been pre set in the Tag Value field.
- A "Value Required" check box has been added. When checked the Tag is expecting a value in addition to the name and is entered based on the "Allow Freeflow" option selected.
- Tag values can be chosen from a list even if "Allow Freeflow" is enabled. The values should be entered in the Tag Value Table field and separated with a line break after each value. Values can be moved in order to change the display the order in dropdowns.
- The description field has been added to the Settings Tags screen.
- This Tag Values and the "Allow Freeflow" and "Value Required" settings have been added in all detail screens that have Tags section.
Enhancements to Clients
- Added a credit card section at the client profile level – this is a read only table to display
- Linked travelers' debit/credit section is added under the General tab in client detail
- Traveler Name
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Ability to view masked card number
- Copy card number icon is provided
- Changes to Corporate Client’s detail screen
- The travel policy section has been added. The format is freeflow text.
- Anniversary fields have been removed
- Salutation fields have been removed
- Payment - Void Payment - The amount is being put back into the reservation
- Trips - Detail - Payments - Add Payment - Resolved a select Credit/Debit card suggestion issue
- Payments - Add New Payment - Resolved a select Credit/Debit card suggestion issue
- Payments - Add Payment - The payment Date field is only showing the month and the year
- Trips - Reservation - Detail - Traveler - Change the filter text
- Travelers - Fixed validation of Date of Birth
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation Routine is not working properly