Enhancements to Bank Management:
- Bank Management folder will be available based on User Profile permissions. If a user has at least Read permission for Client Payments, Supplier Payments, Other Payments, or Deposits/withdrawals, the Bank Management icon will be visible in their account. If there are no permissions for any of the areas listed above, the icon will not be visible.
- Ability to Clear and Unclear bank items from the Bank Register section.
Enhancements to other areas:
- My Workflow dashboard now has the option for users to select a period to be displayed. Users have the option to choose the next 7 days, next 30 days, or a enter a custom date range.
- Streamlined the process of saving Sub reservations by creating a second scroll bar so the Save Sub Reservation button is always visible.
- Added Default Advisor commission table in Advisor profiles. This allows users to set default commission percentages for each reservation travel category.
- Added the ability to save filters as part of Views Management in the following areas:
- Trips Search
- Clients Search
- Travelers Search
- Added the ability to create a new trip directly from a Client record.
- Trips Action Items - When an action item is marked as completed, the time stamp now displays correctly.
- Supplier Statement link is now hidden when adding a new Supplier.
- Traveler Card Section error message verbiage changed.
- Fixed saving an Advisor on a reservation when moving between tabs.
- Fixed an issue in Manage Views where using Save as New View, replaced the existing view if it has the same name.
- Payments search screen now displays the message when records fetched are over 500.
- Fixed the error message when removing an affiliation in Agency Settings.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation Routine is not working properly.
- Bank Register calculations not calculating correctly.
- Trips search not sorting trip start/end date column correctly.