Enhancements to Permissions: (learn about permissions)
- If a user type is User, there is a new field to select a Role. Current roles include: Advisor, Independent Contractor, Back Office, and Blank.
- Added a button to select default permissions based on user type and role.
- Only Self & Only Branch permissions have been renamed to “All Users” and “All Branches” respectively.
- ***IMPORTANT*** If you were previously using the Only Self and Only Branch permissions for any of your users, you must manually uncheck the new All Users and All Branches checkboxes in your system if you do not want a user to access all users and branches of the program.
Enhancements to Search:
- In the Clients search area, users can now cross search with filters from the Trips folder for better reporting. When selecting a filter, there is a new field for Filter Area where users can select Client or Trips. Your selection will dictate what options are available in the Filter dropdown menu. Cross area filters will be added to other areas of Tres in future releases. Learn about clients search.
- Operators have been added to search filters, allowing users to further narrow their filters. Current operators include:
- Not Equal
- Not Blank
- Starting With
Enhancements to Trip Statement: (learn about the trip statement)
- Advisor information now lines up with the top right of the statement.
- Trip name is now listed before trip dates.
- All travelers are listed in the header under the trip dates.
- Added a Reservations sub-header
- Under Deposit and Final Payments, Amount has been moved to the last column.
- Under Deposit and Final Payments, Travel Category has been removed.
- Payments section has been moved before Deposit & Final Payment Due section.
- Added a section for Supplier Remarks.
- Branch level trip statement remarks instead of agency remarks will be displayed if the trip is associated to a branch.
- Branch level logo instead of Agency level logo will be displayed if the trip is associated to a branch.
Enhancements to reservations and sub reservations: (learn about reservations)
- Added the ability to add a new traveler from a reservation.
- If an imported reservation has an error, it will not be displayed on the import reservation list in Tres.
- Reservations list can now be sorted by the Start Date column.
- Sub Reservations can now be sorted by Start Date column.
- Tour can now be selected as the travel category for sub reservations.
Enhancements to other areas:
- Linked Traveler section added to the Trips - General sub folder listing travelers from all reservations of a trip.
- Added a new section in Suppliers for Remarks with the following fields:
- Supplier Profile Remarks - internal remarks.
- Trip Statement Remarks - client facing remarks that will show on a trip statement.
- Link - a client facing hyperlink that will show on a trip statement.
- Manage views functionality is now available in the Activities folder.
- The branch logo preview screen now displays the branch name.
- The agency logo preview screen now displays the agency name and complete address.
- Increased the character limit of the Trip Statement Remarks field in branches.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation Routine - Search - Does not clear Total Advisor Commission Excluded & Included amount
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation Routine - Search - Need to disable the Save All button
- In Travelers no data is displaying for linked Advisors and Suppliers in the Profile Association sub folder.
- Various filters not functional.
- The Departure & Return section in the My Workflow page of the dashboard is not fetching data properly.