Enhancements to views:
The Trip search area allows users to view data in either a table format, or a report format. Table format includes customizable columns and filters, as well as the ability to export your results in a .csv file. Report format includes static columns with customizable filters as well as sub totals and totals. Learn more about trips table and report views.
- Mange Views button has been changed to coincide with the view as toggle selected.
- If Table is selected, the button is now Manage Table Views.
- If Report is selected, the button is now Mange Report Views.
- Manage Report View button allows the user to save the Output format and desired filters for accessing or running the report easily and consistently going forward by simple selecting the saved view.
- “Column Customization” has been separated from “Manage Table Views” and added as a separate button.
Upon entering the Trip search screen there is a new field at the top for "Select View". This displays the current or default view and allows the user to see all table views and report views in one drop down menu. Each item in the list indicates on the right whether it is a table or a report view. Selecting another view from the list automatically toggles to the Table or Report view.
- Trips Search - Reports view - Added a new report output called “Commission Report”.
Enhancements to Reservations:
- Opening a specific reservation user will see a new sub menu item called "Reservation Statement" designed to generate a statement for a single reservation. This is primarily used to submit to a supplier for commission.
- Reservation - Advisors sub folder - Validation check has been applied on the Commission % field. a pop up will appear if this field goes beyond 100%.
Enhancements to Travelers:
- Travelers - The “Expiration Date” field has been removed for Loyalty Cards.
Work in Progress
We have been working on the Bank Management and General Ledger modules. These are high impact areas that require extensive testing before final release. We appreciate your patience as we continue to refine these exciting new features, and look forward to releasing them to all users soon.
We have already completed work on a Bank Management section which allows users to add bank accounts and manage the transactions associated with banking. The groundwork for the General ledger has also been laid with a section to manage a chart of accounts and an area for managing journal entries.
The following features are included in the current version under the hood but not yet ready for use:
- Journal entries for payments for Other profiles
- Adding a Journal Entry when entering a payment
- Showing Journal Entries when viewing a payment
- Bank Management – Ability to link payments made to a Withdrawal
- Bank Management Ability to link receipts to a Deposit
- Primary Advisor hyperlink issue in Traveler - Profile Association sub folder.
- Fixed where Reservation - Departure/Arrival times were not saving for cruise & air segments.
- Fixed where Reservations- Sub reservations - Departure/Arrival times were not saving for air segments.
- Lookup now working properly on Trips - General – Destination field.
- The Reservations screen needs to be refreshed when importing a reservation.
- Advisor Pay Reconciliation is not fully functional.
- The “Bank Management” area is still hidden from the program due to some pending development work.