Daily Check List
- Capture Sale and Refund Invoices (or interface). Enter all adjustment invoices such as
debit/credit memos. Note: ClientBase invoices are entered in TBO automatically when issued.
- Enter receipts and balance the bank deposit:
a. Enter each separate receipt under Payments|Received. (If you have information available, you
should consider entering any EFT or direct deposit receipts for the day. As these type
transactions hit the Check Register directly, these items are not included in your daily deposit to
b. Under Payments|Deposit, verify the date for which you are doing the deposit and query for the
receipts to be included in the deposit.
c. Verify the receipts that are included are receipts you are actually going to deposit in the bank.
d. Print 2 deposit slips - one for your records and one for the bank.
- Print a copy of a Receipts Report (Reports|Payments|Receipts) for all Cash/Check receipts for each
bank account for the day. Balance the total on the report to the bank deposit slip. (It is always a good idea to total the actual checks and make sure it matches the amount you have entered into TBO.) Attach the report to the agency copy of the deposit slip and file.
- Enter all agency disbursements in Payments|Made.
- Run the Four Core Reports and review for errors: Client Balances, Vendor Balances, ARC/BSP
Reconciliation and Check Register.
- Run the G/L Reconciliation Report to catch any G/L errors daily.
- Backup your files (Utilities|Backup)!