The following is for resetting a password for a User of ClientBase Online. See Related Articles for instructions on resetting a password for the SYSDBA login.
- Go to https://clientbaseonline.trams.com/login/ and enter your user name, leave password blank, and enter your PCC.
- Click on the 'Forgot My Login Name/Password' link.
- Enter the requested information.
- You will receive a temporary password sent to the email address in the User Login.
- Click the link to go back to the login screen.
- Carefully highlight and copy the new temporary password from the email you were sent.
- Make sure you do not include blank spaces before or after the temporary password.
- Paste that password to sign into ClientBase Online.
- ClientBase Online will request for you to create your own new password. VERY IMPORTANT, look for the box that says Old Password and paste the same temporary password in there.
- Create a new password and enter it twice as requested.
Related Article: Resetting the SYSDBA Password in ClientBase Online