Below are instructions on clearing cookies and cache for Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Go to Tools > Internet Options
- Click Delete under Browsing History.
- Make sure Preserve Favorites Website Data is unchecked. This is done in case your ClientBase Online URL is saved as a favorite.
- Make sure Temporary Internet Files and Cookies are checked.
- Click Delete.
Once done, you can close out of Internet Options and the Control Panel and sign into CBO again. It should load fine after that.
- Go to Settings
- Move down the page and select 'Clear browsing data'.
- Make sure 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files' are selected.
- Select 'Clear data'.