We at Tres Technologies, feel strongly that the best way to learn Trams Back Office is to take it one step at a time and stay consistent with your training. It’s important to have a plan, set realistic goals, objectives and time frames, and utilize the many Trams Back Office tools and resources. We have everything you need to be successful!
Tips for Success:
- Commit to building a training schedule and stick with it! Schedule time for training like you would client appointments.
- Don’t be overwhelmed. This document breaks down training into weeks, not days.
- Start with the basics and build from there.
- This training program is broken down into weeks so that you have a chance to practice what you learn. This is a suggested schedule based on training hundreds of agencies. However, you go at the pace you feel the most comfortable. You can move forward if you feel you have mastered a concept or slow down if you need to spend more time mastering a concept.
The first step is to watch the Trams Back Office Overview recording. This recording is designed for agencies to get acquainted with the Trams Back Office software and features. You can find the recording at the end of this article.
The following 5-week all-inclusive training program is designed to help you get started learning the basics of Trams Back Office.
Week One: Profiles and Invoices
Week Two: Receipts and Deposits
Week Three: Payments to Vendors and Agency Expenses
Week Four: Reconciling GDS-issued airline tickets and MCO’s
Week Five: Finalizing Month End
How Does Training Begin?
The following steps outline how to use each of the 5 training weeks:
- Overview – Each training week starts with a general overview of the skills that will be covered.
- Visual and Reading Learning:
- Are you a visual learner? Each week contains recordings to watch that will visually show you what you will be learning that week.
- Are you a reading learner? Each week contains an "Agent Handout” for you to read and learn the skills for that week.
- Additional Resources and Skill Enhancement exercises are also included at the end of each article.
Select the Week 1 link below to get started!