In this first week, you are learning to master the following Profile and Invoice skills:
- Learn the four types of Profiles
- Learn how to manually create and edit invoices.
- See how invoices affect the Core Reports.
For visual learners: Watch the recordings listed below.
For text learners: Open the attachment to read the training content. The attachment is a PDF document located under the Related Links at the bottom of this article.
For both learners: It's important to practice what you learn! Once you have watched the recordings and/or read the attached document, move down this page to the practice exercises and skill enhancements.
Recordings to watch:
- Trams Back Office Overview – 20 minutes
- Profile Types – 20 minutes
- Creating Sales Invoices – 10 minutes
- Invoice Query – 4 minutes
- Modifying Existing Invoices – 6 minutes
Recordings for GDS users:
- Interface Download and Process – 16 minutes
Documents to Read:
- Time to Practice: Follow the steps of creating each type of Profile until you are comfortable.
- Time to Practice: Follow the basic steps of creating an invoice. Create a Sales and a Refund Invoice. Repeat until you are comfortable.
Learning Basic Profile and Invoices Skills Additional Resources
Here is a list of additional resources available from Trams and ClientBase Products and Services to help you learn basic profile and invoice skills:
- From the Trams Back Office program, click Help > Trams Help to open the Help Files.
- In the Invoices chapter, read sub-chapters:
- Refunding Invoices
- Unvoiding Invoices
- Core Reports and Management Summary – 16 minutes
- Global Modify Invoices – 10 minutes
- Creating Refunds and Adjustments – 10 minutes