In this week, you are learning to master the following Payments Made and Withdrawal skills:
- Learn how to enter payments made to Vendors
- Learn how to enter payments made for Agency expenses
For visual learners: Watch the recordings listed below.
For reading learners: Open the attachment to read the training content. The attachment is a PDF document located under the Related Links at the bottom of this article.
For both learners: It's important to practice what you learn! Once you have watched the recordings and/or read the attached document, move down this page to the practice exercises and skill enhancements.
Recordings to watch:
- Payment Made to Vendor – 6 minutes
- Payment Made for Agency Expenses – 10 minutes
- Recurring Payables and Payment Codes – 19 minutes
- Time to Practice: Follow the steps above and create more Payment | Made transactions and Withdrawals until you are comfortable
Learning Payments Made and Withdrawal Skills Additional Resources
Here is a list of additional resources available from Trams and ClientBase Products and Services to help you learn basic profile skills:
- From the Trams Back Office program, click Help > Trams Help to open the Help Files.
- In the Payments chapter, read sub-chapters:
- Payments Made to Agents
- Payments Made for Expenses