In this week, you are learning to master the following Payments Received and Deposit skills:
- Learn how to enter payments received
- Learn how to make deposits
For visual learners: Watch the recordings listed below.
For reading learners: Open the attachment to read the training content. The attachment is a PDF document located under the Related Links at the bottom of this article.
For both learners: It's important to practice what you learn! Once you have watched the recordings and/or read the attached document, move down this page to the practice exercises and skill enhancements.
Recordings to watch:
- Payment Menu – 4 minutes
- Client Payment Received – 8 minutes
- Vendor Payment Received – 11 minutes
- Creating Deposits – 8 minutes
- Query for an Existing Payment – 5 minutes
- Time to Practice: Follow the above steps to create more payment receipts and deposits until you are comfortable
Learning Basic Payments and Deposit Skills Additional Resources
Here is a list of additional resources available from Trams and ClientBase Products and Services to help you learn basic profile skills:
- From the Trams Back Office program, click Help > Trams Help to open the Help Files.
- In the Payments chapter, read sub-chapters:
- Payments Received or Made
- Payments Received From (or Made To) Clients
- Payments Received from Client (Steps).
- Receive Client Payment with No Invoice – 4 minutes
- Receive Vendor Payment with No Invoice – 4 minutes