In this article
- PNR integration feature availability
- Set up Microsoft Edge
- Install workstation API files for ClientBase Online (CBBComps)
PNR integration feature availability
GDS integration includes the ability to merge your ClientBase Online profile information into your GDS, and to import travel details from your GDS into a ClientBase Online Res Card. The table below explains the features available for specific GDS:
|GDS||Merge to PNR||PNR Import|
|Amadeus||Yes Clipboard only||No|
Note for Sabre and Worldspan Users
Sabre users: To use GDS Integration with Sabre, you must log into ClientBase Online from within Sabre Red Workspace for Windows. Click on Tools | Client Management | ClientBase Online. No further setup is required. PNR integration is not available for Sabre Red Web or Sabre Red Workspace for Mac.
Worldspan users: Before using PNR import features, you must have a Connection ID and POOL Name assigned to your agency's PCC. Contact your Worldspan representative to obtain this information. See Worldpan PNR Integration: Setting Up Connection ID and Pool Name for more information.
Set up Microsoft Edge
PNR integration requires certain components of Internet Explorer. The easiest way to give ClientBase Online access to those components is by running Microsoft Edge in Internet Explorer Mode (IE Mode) and to designate ClientBase Online as a trusted site.
Step 1: Enable Internet Explorer mode (IE mode)
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of Edge.
- Click Settings.
- From the Settings on the left side of the window, select Default browser.
- Scroll to the section Make legacy sites work in Microsoft Edge.
- Next to Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode (IE mode), select Allow.
- Next to Internet Explorer mode pages, click Add.
- Type (or copy and paste):
- From the Settings on the left side of the page, select Appearance.
- Scroll to the section Customize toolbar.
- Scroll to the section Select which buttons to appear in the toolbar.
- Enable Internet Explorer more (IE Mode).
Step 2: List ClientBase Online as a trusted site
- Click on the Windows start menu, and type Internet Options.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites.
- Type (or copy and paste):
https://clientbaseonline.trams.com, then click OK.
- In the section Security level for sites in this zone, you may see either of the following:
- A bar Allowed levels for this zone. If so, select Low from the list.
- Custom level. If so, click Custom level and ensure the following ActiveX options are Enabled:
- Allow previously unused ActiveX controls to run without prompt
- Allow scriplets
- Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls
- Binary and script behaviors
- Download signed ActiveX controls
- Download unsigned ActiveX controls
- Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting
- Run ActiveX controls and plugins
- Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting
- Click OK.
Install workstation API files for ClientBase Online (CBBComps)
ClientBase Online requires certain GDS API files be installed on each workstation. Note that users must have administrative rights to run the installation program for these files.
Steps: Install workstation API files for ClientBase Online
- Download and save the CBBComps utility: Click Here to Download Installation File.
- Click to run the CBBComps.exe file in your Downloads folder.
- Follow the prompts in the installation wizard.
- At the end of the installation wizard, you will see a button that says Finish.
- If the installer closes before you see the Finish button, re-run the installer as an administrator:
- Right-click on the CBBComps.exe file in your downloads folder.
- Click Run as administrator.
- Follow the prompts as before and ensure that you reach the Finish button.
- If the installer still closes before finishing, your computer's antivirus may be blocking the installer. Follow the instructions for your antivirus software to allow CBBComps.exe to run.
- Worldspan users: Re-run the CBBComps.exe installer. When you reach the step to enter your Worldspan Connection ID, make sure that it is pre-filled with the connection ID you entered previously. This confirms that the ID has been properly registered on your workstation.
Once the above steps have been completed, reboot the computer.