We at Tres Technologies, feel strongly that the best way to learn ClientBase Windows is to take it one step at a time and stay consistent with your training. It’s important to have a plan, set realistic goals, objectives and time frames, and utilize the many ClientBase Windows tools and resources. We have everything you need to be successful!
Tips for Success:
Commit to building a training schedule and stick with it! Schedule time for training like you would schedule client appointments.
- Don’t be overwhelmed. This document breaks down training into weeks, not days.
- Start with the basics and build from there.
- This training program is broken down into weeks so that you have a chance to practice what you learn. This is a suggested schedule based on training hundreds of agencies. However, you go at the pace you feel the most comfortable. You can move forward if you feel you have mastered a concept or slow down if you need to spend more time mastering a concept.
The first step is to watch the ClientBase Windows Overview recording. This recording will provide a general introduction to the concepts of ClientBase and will review features and benefits, practical usage and navigation of the screens. You can find the recording at the end of this article.
The following 5-week all-inclusive training program is designed to help you get started learning the basics of ClientBase. Each week has a corresponding packet.
Week One: Learning Basic Profile Skills and Marketing Codes
Week Two: Merge to PNR
Week Three: Getting Started with Res Cards and Reminders
Week Four: Learn and use Live Connect and Invoicing
Week Five: Enhanced Res Cards and Invoicing
How Does Training Begin?
The following steps outline how to use each of the 5 training weeks:
- Overview – Each training week starts with a general overview of the skills that will be covered.
- Visual and Reading Learning:
- Are you a visual learner? Each week contains recordings to watch that will visually show you what you will be learning that week.
- Are you a reading learner? Each week contains an "Agent Handout” for you to read and learn the skills for that week.
- Check Progress – For owners/managers overseeing training for users, this is probably the most important part of the training program. The only way to ensure your agents “get it” is to track results. This section gives you queries and reports for you to see who’s caught on and who needs help.
- Additional Resources and Skill Enhancement exercises are also included at the end of each article.